Where is the SWFEC located?
At the gateway to Fort Myers just 2 miles from Interstate 75 on state highway 82. Street Address: 3903 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Suite 5, Fort Myers, Fl. 33916
What is the SWFEC?
A business incubator dedicated to assisting start up or early stage businesses to succeed.
What does it do?
Provide businesses with a physical location from which to operate and technical assistance to owners to help them build a strong and long lasting business.
Who does it serve?
Anyone who can produce a product or deliver a service needed by the growing southwest Florida market.
What are the facilities?
Completed in July 2008, the SWFEC is housed in a brand new 40,000 square foot facility which includes 2,000 square feet of leaseable office space, 30,000 square feet of leaseable light industrial/warehouse space along with training and conference facilities.
The mission of the Southwest Florida Enterprise Center is to be a learning laboratory for entrepreneurial enterprises and to provide assistance and support to the entrepreneur so that he or she may realize the full potential of their enterprise and of themselves as business owners and managers.
Services available through SWFEC include:
- On-site management
- Consulting services:
- Business planning,
- Information technology,
- Legal assistance,
- Procurement (negotiator to help buyers of equipment, parts, materials and supplies make efficient purchases).
- Mentoring programs
- Marketing assistance
- Business management and presentation training
- Accounting assistance
- Networking with other businesses and community officials
- Phone, Fax, and Copy Support
- Utilities (Electricity, water)
- Custodial (Cleaning and maintenance)
- Access to Parking and easy access for vehicles